Anchors: Stevpris Mk6
The anchor's geometry provides an extreme high weight/strength ratio, a property that is visible through its robust and sleek design. The fluke shape minimizes soil disturbance during penetration; its enlarged surface provides the huge holding power. The fluke width provides stability both on the seabed and during penetration. The Stevpris Mk6 provides holding power that is well in excess of 30% higher than that of any other existing drag anchor today.
- Extreme holding power due to wider fluke and deeper penetration
- Ultimate structural integrity to withstand the toughest deepwater conditions
- Design facilitates easy handling, fits most anchor racks
- Accommodates the widest range of soils possible
- Excellent stability due to slim design and easy penetration.